Pokerus Minecraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokerus Minecraft
Pokerus Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Disclaimer

Pokémon © 2002-2014 Pokémon. © 1995-2014 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc. TM, © and Pokémon character names are trademarks of Nintendo. No copyright or trademark infringement is intended in using Pokémon content within Pixelmon
Latest topics
» Regarding the 1.7.2 update and the issues
Regarding the 1.7.2 update and the issues EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 10:58 pm by TotalCHAOZ

» Currently installed mods
Regarding the 1.7.2 update and the issues EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 12:41 am by TotalCHAOZ

» [Build Phase] Inviting Others
Regarding the 1.7.2 update and the issues EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 11:51 pm by TotalCHAOZ

» Player Rules
Regarding the 1.7.2 update and the issues EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 9:47 pm by TotalCHAOZ

» Settlement Rules
Regarding the 1.7.2 update and the issues EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:46 pm by TotalCHAOZ

» Gym Leader rules
Regarding the 1.7.2 update and the issues EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:54 pm by TotalCHAOZ

Gym STandings

1 - Flying - TorrentJ - 20
2 - Steel - Zarkiel - 30
3 - Dark - Rocketshrimp - 40
4 - Grass - Paukinra - 50
5 - Rock - Burasutsu - 60
6 - Fire - Corruptedone -70
7 - Water - ZenLoliful - 80
8 - Ghost - TotalCHAOZ - 85

Statistics
We have 7 registered users
The newest registered user is Zarkiel

Our users have posted a total of 29 messages in 12 subjects

Regarding the 1.7.2 update and the issues

Go down

Regarding the 1.7.2 update and the issues Empty Regarding the 1.7.2 update and the issues

Post by TotalCHAOZ Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:58 pm

Heads up to all. The update has removed ALL chisel and carpenter blocks from the world. They will be replaced by air. This is pretty much irreversible meaning everyone will likely have to start again.

Pokemon teams created before the latest update will NOT have abilities. Only newly caught ones will.

Pretty much everything has to be redone. Structures, Pokemon teams etc. And the server isn't even playable since a fatal bug is causing it to crash constantly. Pixelmon itself is shaky to almost unplayable levels where a single glitched battle can crash the server after a lot of laggy error messages plague the console.

The decision is to turn the server off for now and wait. I am going to watch Pixelmon daily from today on and keep my eyes on the forums to see if any sort of hotfix crops up. if not, then we will likely roll back to 1.6.4, Ill get everything back together and ill put the backup back on.

Sorry about all of this. I didn't see it coming.
TotalCHAOZ
TotalCHAOZ
Admin

https://pokerusminecraft.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum